Thank You allA huge thanks to all the TCM players for their generous donations last weekend and last night to the Cross Roads Hospice (Tri City) - $752 was donated!
Congrats to the White team for being the 2015-16 Champions - hope everyone that came out enjoyed the pizza/beverages/game.
Remember if you haven't completed the Field Reggie/Waiver forms I'll need them by January 2017 for the season that starts in March 2017-please email me to arrange (email@example.com)
2017 TCM Registration
Hello TCM players,
Even though it’s only the end of July we need to begin registration for the 2017 season (which begins March 5th, 2017) as your current season will end October 23rd , 2016.
I will be at the field on the following dates with registration cards/waivers for those that wish to register for the 2017 season (bring your medical card):
- August 14 & 28 at 6 pm
- September 11 & 25 at 6 pm
- October 23rd (finals) at 6 pm
- After these 5 dates you’ll have to arrange to meet up with me to complete the paperwork and provide payment.
- Payment ($300) can be in the following forms – cash, e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or check (payable to Tri City Masters).
- Since the season does not start until March 2017 you can postdate your check to January 6th , 2017 (I will email you to remind you before I deposit these checks).
If you’re applying to Spare in the 2017 season you need to complete the same registration card/waiver and provide a $20 BCLA Card payment.
You will pay $10 to the time/score keeper at the field each time you spare.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com with any questions/concerns you may have.
Tri City Masters
Registrar & Treasurer
The schedule and rosters are on their respective pages. Please use the menu to navigate there.